ITI is looking for research assistants in these areas:
- Internet of Things (IoT).
- Cyberphysical Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Big data analytics & Infrastructure.
- Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing.
- Intelligent Optimization Systems.
- Cybersecurity & Cryptography.
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
- Software Engineering.
- Participate or lead both national and European R+D Projects.
- Identify technologies that are potentially disruptive in the medium-long term.
- Have the possibility to train research assistants and collaborate with the rest of ITI research staff.
- Devise, design and implement demonstrators or proofs of concept to evaluate the potential of the ideas and R&D projects of your group.
- Participate in the preparation of research proposals.
- Publish high impact scientific publications.
- Collaborate with international researchers.
What we expect:
- You have working experience related to any of the ITI research lines, in academy or private sector.
- You are highly motivated to continue developing your research line in an area of interest for ITI.
- You can propose or/and lead innovative projects combining science and research in EU or national research projects.
- You are passionate, curious, have a critical thinking, and ready to continue learning. You want to push forward the current state of the art.
- You are fluent in English (at least a B2 English equivalent).
- You have excellent writing (especially technical and scientific) and speaking skills (in English).
We also value:
- You hold a PhD in an ITI research area.
- You are an open, proactive, creative, person capable of working as part of a team.
- You have experience working in/leading national and/or international R&D projects.
- You have experience preparing proposals for international (EU) R&D projects.
- You have a track of scientific publications.
- You have trained research assistants.
- You have led software projects.
- Speaking the language of Cervantes is another nice plus.
What we offer:
- A stimulating, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent links with other national and European Research Centers.
- Access to innovative infrastructure and resources.
- The chance of developing a solid and stable research career in ITI.
- Flexible working conditions and hybrid working system.
If you are interested, send us an email to email@example.com with:
- Your CV.
- A cover letter.
- The position you are applying to.
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2007 of March 22, ITI has set itself the objective of promoting the
defense and effective application of the principle of equality between men and women, avoiding any
type of labor discrimination, guaranteeing the same income opportunities, looking for the constitution
of diverse teams.
ITI has signed an Equality Plan which works to guarantee objectivity, as well as the gender
perspective in its selection processes, through specialized training in equality of the people who
participate in them.