- Participation in both national and European R+D Projects.
- Have the opportunity to pursue a PhD and develop a career in Research.
- Get training in those fields related to ITI research lines.
- Participate in the preparation of research proposals.
- Improve your writing and speaking skills.
ITI is looking for research assistants in these areas:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cyberphysical Systems
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data analytics & Infrastructure
- Distributed Systems & Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Optimization Systems
- Cybersecurity & Cryptography
- Human-Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Software Engineering
What we expect:
- You hold a BSc/MSc related to any of the research lines ITI.
- You have programming skills
- You are passionate, curious and are interested in Research and Innovation.
- You are not afraid of a career that implies continuous learning.
- You speak English (at least a B2 English equivalent).
We also value:
- You have experience in a research environment (research stays, internships, a research-based BSc or MSc Thesis, etc.)
- You are an open, proactive, creative, person capable of working as part of a team.
- Technical and Scientific writing skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills are also a plus.
- Speaking the language of Cervantes is another nice plus.
What we offer:
- A stimulating, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment.
- Excellent links with other national and European Research Centers.
- Access to innovative infrastructure and resources.
- The chance of developing a solid and stable research career in ITI.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Hybrid working system.
If you are interested, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- A cover letter
- The position you are applying to.
In accordance with Organic Law 3/2007 of March 22, ITI has set itself the objective of promoting the defense and effective application of the principle of equality between men and women, avoiding any type of labor discrimination, guaranteeing the same income opportunities, looking for the constitution of diverse teams.
ITI has signed an Equality Plan which works to guarantee objectivity, as well as the gender perspective in its selection processes, through specialized training in equality of the people who participate in them.